Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What's Up Wednesday


What's Up Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jaime Morrow allowing bloggers to connect with their readers and catch up.  What's Up on your Wednesday?

Hey, guys!
I haven't done a WUW in a while, so I thought it'd be nice to do an update post on my amazingly intriguing life... I wish.

What I'm Reading: 
Oh, gosh....ummm, I'm currently reading The Elite, Breathing Ghosts, and Tattoo Thief.  I'm not very far into any of them, so that's a problem.  Like I've said before: too much homework!  I never have enough time to finish a book in one sitting!  One of the downsides of attending a private school, but I guess you get what you give, whether it be academics or actions.

What I'm Writing:
THIS POST. *Insert sarcastic smiley face*  Haha, just kidding!  Well, I am writing this post, but you get my drift.  I'm not writing anything at the moment, but I do have some reviews to write.

What Else I've Been Up To:
Today was my senior class's Service Day Project.  Basically, we went to a day camp and assisted in fun activities for mentally handicapped adults.  It was very... eye-opening.  It made my eyes water seeing the adults get so excited over such trivial things, like winning a Mardi Gras necklace at a carnival game.  It was truly amazing.

What Inspires Me Right Now:
Seriously, Halloween.  Halloween is my favorite holiday and I'm super-duper excited that I will have less than a week's wait after tomorrow!  I'm going to get my ghoul on!  Was that too nerdy.....?
Also, a sweet Great Pyrenees dog with haunted eyes and a matted white coat, silently begging for attention in an isolated barn.

~ What's up on your Wednesday?

5 comments:

  1. I go to private school too and the homework load is AWFUL. How am I supposed to find time to blog and do 3-5 hours of HW a night?? I wish there were more hours in a day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting! we haven't had time to read lately but we will definitely check this out

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Breathing Ghosts so badly! It has a wonderful blurb and a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs