Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Endless Tower of Books

Hey, guys!

So, I think I have a problem.  Every time I get a book haul, I tell myself 'I will not get anymore books until I have read every single book in this pile!'
Yeah, right.  That state of mind lasts for about a week.

Whenever I go to B&N or BAM, it's like all the new arrivals in the YA section are taunting me with their gorgeously appealing covers.... and my resolution quickly dissipates.
Take, for example, the current state of disarray of my bookshelf.


Even though I have yet to read the books on my bookshelf, I just ordered 7 books on Amazon.  I know, I'm so undisciplined!  But I feel like so many other book bloggers also do this... so, I'm not alone.

Someday, I'm going to get through all of the TBR books in my house and it will be a w e s o m e!



7 comments:

  1. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, you can find out more on my blog, you will also find my questions here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad when an author sends me a book and I don't have time to read it. You are worse than me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the exact same way because yesterday I purchased 4 new books - I can't resist !

    Sincerely, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust me, you are not alone! But what a wonderful problem to have!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © BohoBookLover ♥ | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs